Book of life top band copy
Book of Life
Book of life intro copy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rio 2 Giveaway ("Contest")
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law.
The Contest is intended for viewing in the United States only (except in Puerto Rico) and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed on this website/facebook page or entry form if you are not a resident of, and located, in the United States (except Puerto Rico) at the time of entry.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Each individual ("Entrant") can log on to www.facebook.com/libertytravel and submit an entry to the Contest via the online Entry Form ("Entry Form"). The Contest is open from March 2 at 9:00am (EST) through April 26, 2014 at 4:00pm (EST) ("Entry Period"). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any of Facebook's affiliated entities. FC USA Inc d/b/a Liberty Travel ("Liberty Travel") is the sponsor of the Contest ("Sponsor").
2. FOR ALL ENTRIES: Entry Forms must be completed in full in order to be eligible. There is a limit of one entry per person/household/email address for the duration of the promotion period. Multiple entries from any one person, household or email address will void all but the initial entry. Liberty Travel is not responsible for lost entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; incomplete entries or communications; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise. Liberty Travel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant whom Liberty Travel believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on April 26, 2014. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE: 5-night, 6-day stay in a double occupancy with all-inclusive plan in a Family Concierge Junior Suite for two adults and three children at the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda. All travel must be completed by 5/1/15. Prize is subject to availability at time of booking and is subject to blackout dates including major US holidays. Guests are responsible for hotel incidental charges and any additional nights. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Extension of validity is not possible under any circumstances. The winner will be provided with additional instructions on how to book. Reservation request must be completed 30 days prior to date of arrival.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (and their immediate families: mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife), and those living in the same household of such employees, of Liberty Travel, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this sweepstakes is not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
5. GENERAL: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of the judges will be binding and final in all respects. No substitutions or transfers of prize, except by Sponsor (due to prize unavailability) for a prize of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor and Facebook, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are not liable and shall be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury and/or damage to entrant and/or any other person and/or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury and/or death to entrant and/or any other person, and/or damage to personal and/or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize or participation in this promotion. If this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Liberty Travel which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee provided by Sponsor.
6. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of the Sponsor's choosing, in the State of New Jersey, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey, U.S.A.
- SPONSOR DETAILS:
- FC USA Inc.
- 69 Spring St
- Ramsey NY 07446
Main page body copy.