Liberty Travel Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions
To celebrate our Caribbean Extravaganza promotion, Liberty Travel will be presenting a social media giveaway via Facebook and Twitter. By participating in any such Promotion, you agree to these Official Rules, which shall govern the Promotion and are legally binding on you, so please read them carefully before participating.
These Official Rules include indemnities to the Released Parties (defined below) from you and a limitation of your rights and remedies. The details and requirements for entry or participation in any Promotion shall be provided by the Liberty Travel social media pages, at the sole discretion of Liberty Travel ("Sponsor"). You must follow the directions provided in Liberty Travel social media pages and follow these Official Rules to be eligible to receive a prize in connection with any Promotion.
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. The Liberty Travel Norwegian Cruise Line Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor (defined below) or of its parent and affiliated companies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter any Promotion. Each Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
None of the Promotions is in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter.
2. Sponsor: FC USA Inc. 69 Spring Street, Ramsey, NJ 07446.
3. Timing: The Promotion will have one (1) entry period to win one (1). This Promotion will happen between January 19, 2014 and January 21, 2014.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Promotion via the selected social media platform - Facebook and Twitter. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address and per Facebook/Twitter account per Promotion, regardless of method of entry. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void.
To enter any Promotion via Facebook, you must have a valid, public (i.e. not "protected") Facebook account and follow the applicable Official Facebook Account (Liberty Travel). If you do not have a Facebook account, visit www.Facebook.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Facebook account. To enter any Promotion via Facebook, follow the instructions provided by the Liberty Travel Facebook account (www.facebook.com/libertytravel) in the manner and time period set forth by the Official Facebook Account (the "Entry Period") to receive one (1) entry in the applicable Promotion. Failure to follow any instructions provided by the Official Facebook Account or to submit your entry within the applicable Entry Period may result in disqualification. The time of receipt of any valid Facebook entry shall be the time such valid entry becomes available to Sponsor on Facebook.com. Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock of each Promotion.
Liberty Travel’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and/or disqualify any post/comment that is offensive, inappropriate, obscene, slanderous, or otherwise in conflict with the terms and conditions of Facebook or Twitter, as applicable, or Sponsor’s terms and conditions. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email accounts. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook or Twitter profiles, email accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that are generated by a script, macro, or use of any other automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Sponsor reserves the right to deem that the entry was made by the registered subscriber of the email address submitted at time of entry. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Promptly following the end of the Promotion’s applicable Entry Period, the potential winner(s) will be reviewed by Sponsor. Sponsor will select three (3) winners from among all eligible entries based on originality and creativity. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the applicable Promotion (each, a "Winner" and collectively, the "Winners"). The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. Limit one (1) Prize per person, family or household per Promotion. The selected winner will be notified via Facebook and Twitter on Wednesday, January 22, 2014. Potential winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, publicity release (collectively, "Promotion Documents") within three (3) days of such notification or other time period as noted in the Promotion. Noncompliance within this time period, with these Official Rules or the return of or inability to deliver any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or if a potential winner cannot be reached, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held after which the prize(s) will remain un-awarded.
6. PRIZE: The prizes for this Promotion (collectively, the "Prize") is three (3) double occupancy balcony cabins on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Breakaway. Exact Prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. The Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, provincial, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes. All details of all Prizes will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated, including but not limited to, taxes or other expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, no cash redemption and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
The Prize cannot be combined with any other offer. Airfares are not included. Travel dates available are sailing 2/2 and 2/9.
7. Release: By entering any Promotion, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, Facebook, Twitter, and their respective officers, directors, and employees, and Facebook, Twitter, and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in any Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from any Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by Prize supplier that are sent along with Prize; (c) if selected as a Winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on Facebook/Twitter and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in any Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsors, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes a Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, posts and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to Facebook or Twitter network issues, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or any Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of any Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, corrupted or misdirected emails; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in any Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of the Sponsor’s choosing, in the State of New Jersey, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. Entries that are obtained through unauthorized sources are void. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
13. Winner Announcement: Winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter.