Check Out Our Ultimate Travel Checklists
Preparing for a vacation is more complicated than ever. And so the key to a stress-free trip is all about preparation. From making sure your passport is valid and confirming your itinerary to bringing necessities like a phone charger and umbrella (just in case), we’ve created these travel checklists for planning and packing. It’s also critical to remember that some destinations require COVID-19 testing, health screenings, and/or temperature checks prior to your departure flight, upon arrival, and/or throughout your stay. We strongly encourage you to review these requirements so that you know what to expect.
- Made sure you’ve completed all entry screening requirements (if required)?
- Completed travel authorizations required prior to travel (if required)??
- Completed a COVID-19 test prior to travel (if required)?
- Given relatives all of your contact details?
- Made copies of all travel documents?
- Confirmed your flight schedule with the airline?
- Confirmed your baggage allowance meets regulations?
- Reviewed the dress code of your resort (if applicable)?
- Made sure your mail will be held or collected?
- Planned for pet care?
- Planned your transportation to and from airport?
- Contacted your bank, credit card company, and phone provider about travel plans?
- Added our Afterhours Travel Support Center number (201-661-9587 ) into your cell phone?
Plus if you’re traveling internationally, have you:
- Checked to ensure your passport is valid?
- Signed up for an international cell phone plan?
- Added a translation app to your phone if necessary?
Have you packed the following items?
- ID, travel documents, and vouchers
- Copies of your entry screening, travel authorization forms, and negative COVID-19 test (as required)
- Face masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes in your carry-on
- Cash, credit card, and/or debit card
- Electronics, cell phone, and charger
- Small first aid kit
- Guide books
- Something to read
- Travel neck pillow and ear plugs
- Plastic bags for wet clothes or other items
- Sun hat, raincoat, small umbrella, etc.
- Bug spray and sunscreen
In addition, we recommend visiting our Travel News website, where you can search for pertinent travel alerts ahead of time. If you ever have any questions about destination guidelines, health and safety requirements, or travel documents you need to bring on your vacation, please don’t hesitate to contact your Liberty Travel consultant. Beside you every step of the way.