Where Mixology is Art – The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan’s mixology program gives new meaning to cocktail hour. Here, it’s all about the classics intertwining with innovation.
Throughout five bars & lounges, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas features more than 100 original cocktails guaranteed to outdo your favorite watering hole back home. You’ll just have to visit to experience it yourself.
First Stop: The Chandelier
This multi-story bar and lounge offers unique experiences on each level, all with an emphasis on specially curated cocktail menus. Within this architectural gem surrounded by millions of crystals, enjoy cocktails like:
- The Libertine, infused with Maker’s Mark 46, orange marmalade, and fresh lemon topped with maple syrup foam
- The Fire Breathing Dragon, crafted with Bacardi Dragonberry, raspberry puree, lemon-verbena syrup and peppercorn finished with a ‘smoking’ element of surprise
- The Misty Rose, created with Hendricks, St. Germain, rose syrup, fresh lemon, and sparkling rose
The Name is BOND
At BOND, you'll find a vibrant atmosphere of LED art, gaming and the kind of fast-paced music you’ll only find from live DJs. As for the cocktails, some options at BOND include:
- The Mighty Aphrodite, a twist to the Raspberry Martini inspired by Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, Beauty, Desire and Pleasure with Charbay Meyer lemon vodka, Bols Yoghurt Liqueur, honey syrup and pistachio
- Uncle Buck, a hybrid of the whiskey sour & buck with Red Stag Jim Beam spiced, sage liqueur, lemon and brown sugar ginger syrup
- The Bridget Jones, a savory Bellini inspired by Mango Chutney with Belvedere Mango Passion, mango puree, thai basil, lemon, Thai chili ginger syrup and Champagne
Library Card Unnecessary at The Study
Party pants, however, are encouraged. This cocktail destination is tucked away inside the modern supper club Rose.Rabbit.Lie.
Here, you’re encouraged to choose a vinyl & take it for a spin on The Study’s record player, or sip alongside the vintage book collection. Most encouraged of all, perhaps – you can ask the mixologist to stir, shake, or pour your favorite cocktail or select one from the unique menu. Here’s a peek:
- Salt of the Earth, Karma Reposado Tequila, Fidencio Clasico Mezcal, lime, cucumber, chipotle, cilantro salt
- Rumble in the Jungle, Leblon Cachaça, Denizen Merchant Reserve Rum, cassia bark, clarified Thai milk tea, and bamboo
- Casablanca Cooler, Denizen Merchant Reserve Rum, pomegranate-fig nectar, ras al hanout, and soda
This is a great hideaway retreat from the hustle and bustle of the Strip, so much so you could almost … well, study here. But that’s not required.
Old School, New School – This is Vesper
Inspired by the obscure 1953 cocktail invented by Ian Fleming in the original James Bond novel, “Casino Royale,” Vesper Bar actually takes you on a cocktail journey through time, showcasing the progression of cocktails from their heydays up to the modern period. Try the classic, or try the reincarnation – no matter what, it will be crafted to perfection.
- The Catalina Wine Mixer, Cognac, Amaro Montenegro, citrus, Chardonnay Cardamom Reduction, topped with Cham-Feign foam and a Prosecco gummy bear
- Shot in the Dark, Agave Vodka, Ancho Chile Liqueur, New Orleans style coffee liqueur, chai masala tea, and firewater topped with Horchata cream
- Paradigm Shift, Meletti & Cardamaro Bitter, Aged Cachaca, Yellow Chartruese, citrus, and pistachio orgeat, served with a choose your own adventure pipette of bitters
Where Everything CliQues
Artisanal cocktails and house-made mixers are found in this stunning environment designed by Alessandro Munge, from Studio Munge.
- Something May Catch Fire, Tamarind Infused Espolon Tequila, Aloe Vera Liqueur, Yellow Chartreuse, lemon, and pineapple, then garnished with rosemary, cassia chips, Curacao pearls
- Doctor’s Orders, Ginger infused Bulleit Rye, ginger syrup, honey syrup, lemon, ginger foam, and a spritz of Lagavulin 16 Year paired with candied ginger
- Bow Street Banana, Version of The Smokey Monkey Cocktail, banana infused Jameson Caskmates Irish Whiskey, Pedro Ximenez Sherry, and chocolate bitters served with a slice of brûléed banana
And perhaps most fascinatingly:
- The FUHGEDDABOUDIT float, 50 Bleu Vodka, Dorda Double Chocolate, coffee ice cream, and espresso
Consider your cocktail exploration at The Cosmopolitan complete. Or – is it just beginning?
Contact a travel consultant to start planning your cocktail-infused getaway to Vegas. The Cosmopolitan has just the drink you’re looking for.