18 to 35 Ways to Have #NoRegrets
Contiki is changing the travel game for young adventurers between the ages of 18 to 35. Read on to see how Contiki can teach you how to travel with #NoRegrets!
“Woulda, coulda, shoulda,” is a phrase that millennials hear quite often. Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and even teachers tell us to see the world while we still have the time and energy to do so. And now more than ever, young adults are taking their elders advice. Group tours are one of the most convenient, hassle-free ways to travel, but many adventurers might find themselves on a trip with a demographic on a different agenda. Sure, the cathedrals of Europe are stunning, but if you see one more you just might hop on the first flight home. Don’t take off just yet. Contiki is the answer to all your travel woes. Specializing in organized trips for 18 to 35 year olds, this company is changing the way we look at group travel altogether. Not convinced? Take a look at all the reasons why you need to explore with Contiki and get ready to start packing.
1. Explore the world with like-minded people your own age.
2. They offer a whopping 300+ trips across six continents. If you want to go there, chances are Contiki can take you.
3. Contiki travels by the #NOREGRETS philosophy. It’s the belief that travel is about the experiences, the people, and the moments that change your life. They say, “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is all you need.” Preach!
4. Don’t just see the world, taste it. From breakfast included every day to dinners designed to send your taste buds on a culinary adventure, Contiki makes sure you get to savor the local flavor.
5. You’ve dreamed of taking that selfie from atop the Eiffel Tower, cliff diving in the Mediterranean, or getting your lean on in Pisa. Good thing your Contiki trip includes all the must-see sights. Just call them your Fairy Travel Godparent.
6. Skipping the line is encouraged. You’ll have fast-pass entry at most major sights.
7. FREEDOM! – insert Scottish brogue here. With just the right balance of sightseeing with the group and free time to explore on your own, Contiki allows you to discover the world in your own way.
8.Can’t get enough of your destination? Do more with ME Time, extra optional experiences that you can add to enhance your free time. Try cooking classes and bungee jumping, or whitewater rafting and tango lessons – the adventures are endless.
9. Make friends from around the world with Contiki travelers from over 50 countries. #SquadGoals!
10. Contiki wants to immerse you in the culture of a destination, and they know there’s no better way to do that than to give you one-on-one time with the locals.
11. With 55 years in the business, Contiki has the expert travel experience to send you on adventures of a lifetime with a spirit that always remains young at heart.
12. From air-conditioned coaches with Wi-Fi to high-speed trains to traditional sailing boats equipped with modern comforts, Contiki gets you from destination to destination in style. That’s just how they roll.
13. Catch Z’s in some seriously awesome accommodations: Hotels, hostels, yachts, or even camping under the stars are all possibilities. And of course, all accommodations are included with your trip.
14. They have their own Chateaux in France’s Beaujolais Wine Region. An overnight stay in the beautiful Chateau de Cruix with wine tastings and picnics among the rolling green hills? Can we book this now, please?
15. Oh wait! We forgot to mention that they turn the Chateaux cellar into a bar a few nights a week to host legendary parties. They call it “The Cave,” and we really, really want an invite.
16. Contiki knows that value is worth more than price, and they are always aspiring to give you more.
17. Every trip has a full team of knowledgeable, passionate individuals that are there to take care of all the travel hassles so that all you have to worry about is having the time of your life.
18. Every adventurer is different, and Contiki celebrates your individuality. They offer eight different travel styles with trips of all lengths and costs to suit the journey you crave.
19. See it all on a Discoverer trip. You’ll be checking off items on your wanderlist left and right.
20. Life’s too short to sleep. Join your fellow night owls on a High Energy getaway, where you’ll spend the days exploring sights like the Swiss Alps or Venice Canals and the evenings dancing until dawn in Paris and Madrid, all on one trip. Hit play and repeat.
21. In-Depth Explorers dive head first into the heart and soul of a destination. These trips include more unique experiences and free time to get a true taste of the culture. Drinking Jameson in a local Ireland pub is one thing, but touring the distillery is on a whole other level.
22. If you’re laid-back and looking to slow things down, take a moment to smell the Thai food on an Easy Pace trip. You’ll spend more time in your destinations, so you can say you did more than just visit, you lived it.
23. If the wild is calling, answer it with a Camping jaunt through breathtaking scenery in countries like Bulgaria, Germany, and Turkey.
24. Find your sea legs and drop anchor in ports around the world on a Sailing & Cruise voyage. Yacht Week in Croatia anyone?
25. Some destinations truly come alive in winter. See the Northern Lights in Iceland, go sledding in Banff, or snowboard through fresh powder in New Zealand on a Contiki Winter & Ski trip.
26. Have you been dreaming of Oktoberfest since your first sip of beer? Or maybe you’ve been shaking your hips to get ready for Carnival in Rio. No matter the party, Contiki puts your name on the guest list on a Short Trips & Festivals experience.
27. They even host specialized trips based on interests that are all the rage.
28. Are you an Instagram artist or a Snap Chat aficionado? Combine your love for travel with your photography passion on a limited edition SNAP trip.
29. Join your foodie friends and eat your way across Europe on Contiki’s Munch extravaganza, where you’ll try everything from tasting tapas in Barcelona to making pasta in Florence.
30. Do your friends have commitment issues? Tell them they’re beat, because 55% of Contiki travelers go solo, so there’s plenty of opportunities to make new travel buddies for life.
31. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Contiki is as passionate about preserving the world as they are about discovering it. They believe in, “Taking only memories, leaving only footprints, and speaking for the world when it can’t speak for itself.” Now that’s a philosophy we can get behind.
32. Most Contiki coaches are equipped with environmentally friendly Euro6 engines.
33. Ready to leave a positive impact on the world? Travel on one of Contiki’s ME to WE trips to volunteer in developing communities across the globe.
34. Contiki encourages you to push your comfort zone. Try the things you never thought were possible, and you’ll be thankful you did.
35. Most importantly, Contiki teaches you to always keep your mind open. You’ll learn that even though we live in a big world, we’re all in it together.
Contiki changes the group trip game for young travelers around the world, and we couldn’t be more ready to go. Call your Liberty Travel consultant today to start traveling with #NoRegrets.