Liberty Travel EXPO 2020 Live Your Best Cruise Life Promotional Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Liberty Travel EXPO 2020 Live Your Best Cruise Life Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) occurs on Friday, March 6, 2020, during the regular business hours (the ‘Promotion Period”) of any one of fifteen (15) Liberty Travel stores as listed below* (“Liberty Travel Stores”) . During the Promotion Period, each individual entrant (“Entrant”) may register to enter the Sweepstakes by completing the entry form (“Entry Form”) located at any one of our Liberty Travel Stores during the store’s regular business hours. Flight Centre Travel Group (USA) Inc, d/b/a Liberty Travel (“Liberty Travel”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. By submitting the information required in the Entry Form, the Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
2. FOR ALL ENTRIES:An Entry Form must be completed in full in order to be eligible. There is a limit of one entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Multiple entries from any one person, will void all but the initial entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; incomplete entries or communications; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an Entrant whom Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One potential winner (“Potential Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the Promotion Period. Sponsor will attempt to contact the Potential Winner by e-mail and/or by phone, depending on the contact information that Entrant has provided on the Entry Form on Tuesday, March 17, 2020. All decisions of Sponsor regarding this Sweepstake are final and binding. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Should the contact details on the Entry Form be incorrect or incomplete, or should the Potential Winner be unable to accept the Prize for any reason, or if the Potential Winner has not responded or contacted the Sponsor within seventy two (72) hours of the day after they are notified to claim the Prize, such Potential Winner may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion, and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries in a similar random drawing. Upon disqualification, the Prize will be forfeited, and no compensation will be given. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Sponsor shall have no liability for any Prize Winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the Potential Prize Winner for any reason.
Winner may be required to provide evidence of identity in connection with claiming the Prize. If the Potential Winner fulfills all the requirements listed in these Official Rules, including without limitation those in Paragraph 5, the Potential Winner shall be deemed a “Prize Winner” and be awarded the Prize that he or she may be eligible to receive. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. By entering and/or by accepting a Prize, Entrants agree to release Sponsors, their affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes with respect to the awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
4. PRIZE*: The Live Your Best Cruise Life Prize Winner will receive a certificate for a complimentary cruise from Norwegian Cruise Line (“Norwegian Cruise Line Certificate”), valid for two (2) guests on a seven (7)-night cruise to one (1) of two (2) destinations—Bermuda/Bahamas or Florida/Caribbean, along with a certificate from United Airlines (the “United Airlines Certificate”) for two (2) economy class roundtrip airline tickets on United Airlines to Miami, Florida (the “Prize”).
*Conditions Apply: The following Norwegian Cruise Line Complimentary Certificate Cruise terms and conditions apply to the Prize:
· The complimentary cruise is valid for two (2) guests on a seven (7)-night cruise to either Bermuda/Bahamas or Florida/Caribbean;
· Taxes and fees are the responsibility of the Prize Winner;
· Exclusive of air fare and other personal expenditures;
· Onboard Service Charge must be pre-paid;
· Non-transferable or redeemable for cash;
· Accommodations will be confirmed within thirty (30) days of receipt of the winner’s stateroom requires, winner should submit three (3) options;
· Complimentary cruise must be redeemed and sailed in 2020;
· Certain blackout dates apply.
United Airlines Certificate Conditions:
1. This certificate is valid for the number of confirmed roundtrip ticket(s) as defined under credits in the authorization details. If issued for one-way travel, any unused portion will be forfeited.
2. Offer valid only on flights operated by United or operated by other airlines and branded “United Express”. Otherwise, it is not valid on flights operated by other airlines, such as United-Marketed code share and Star Alliance flights.
3. Itinerary must be a published fare routing.
4. All travel must be completed by the expiration date listed under authorization details. Extension of the expiration date is not permitted under any circumstances.
5. Open jaws are permitted.
6. Stopovers and circle trip combinations are not permitted.
7. Open tickets are not permitted.
8. United reserves the right to limit the number of seats available for travel in conjunction with this offer.
9. Customer is liable for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
10. MileagePlus miles will not be awarded.
11. Space-available upgrade certificates may be used on day of departure provided all terms of the upgrade are met. All MileagePlus upgrade types (including Regional and Global Premier Upgrades) are not permitted. Purchased upgrades are permitted subject to availability.
12. This certificate may not be used in conjunction with any other award, discount or offer. Customer will be required to provide positive identification.
13. This offer is subject to any government approval and is invalid where prohibited by law.
14. This certificate is nontransferable and is void if sold or exchanged for compensation. If this certificate is purchased, it is subject to confiscation and will not be accepted for travel.
15. In the event of flight irregularity, alternate travel will be provided in the indicated class of service (subject to availability) only on United flights. United assumes no responsibility for any expenses, or tax liability in conjunction with the use of this offer and associated ticket(s) including, but not limited to expenses for accommodations, food or circumstances beyond the control of United.
16. If you choose to ticket by calling United Reservations, please note that there will be a Reservation Ticketing Service Fee. Please advise the agent that you will be using an electronic ER1181 authorization (reference: GG Promo EER). Be prepared to provide the agent the promotion code, certificate PIN, class and travel area application listed under the authorization details.
17. Not eligible for denied boarding compensation.
18. Should you need to reissue, refund or void a ticket after you’ve redeemed your PIN credit(s), you will not receive a redeposit of the redeemed PIN credit(s).
19. United reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice.
20. United’s Contract of Carriage will be applicable to all travel undertaken, hereby.
Copyright © United Airlines, Inc. All rights reserved.
The United Airlines Certificate may be redeemed by contacting any Liberty Travel retail store location. Any and all prize-related expenses, including, without limitation, transportation and any and all charges incurred during your stay; and all federal, state and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. No-Shows will automatically void the Prize.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty eight (48) continguous United States and the District of Columbia, at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry are eligible to enter. Employees, officers, directors, agents, owners and representatives (and their immediate families: mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife, grandparents, grandchildren and in-laws), and those living in the same household of such employees, of the Sponsor, its parent -company, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, advertising the Sweepstakes and promotion agencies, and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this Sweepstakes is not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
6. GENERAL: By entering, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decision of the Sponsor will be binding and final in all respects. No cash alternative, substitutions or transfer of the prizes are allowed by the Prize Winner, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (it is sole discretion) for a prize of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor. The Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Sponsor or third-party discounts or special offers. Should the value of any Prize be less than the value stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in kind.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with this Sweepstake. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
By entering, Entrants agree that Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, representatives and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not liable and shall be held harmless by Entrants for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury and/or damage to Entrant and/or any other person and/or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury and/or death to Entrant and/or any other person, and/or damage to personal and/or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof).
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, in addition to any other grants which may be granted in any other agreement entered into between Sponsor and any Entrant in or the Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information , and any individual(s) participating therein, without further compensation, in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, blogging, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with Liberty Travel or the Sweepstake or other promotions, and hereby release the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto. Without limiting the foregoing, the Prize Winner agrees that his/her details may be used in post-event publicity including blogging on the Sponsor’s preferred blogging system before, during and/or after the Sweepstakes.
These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. DISPUTES: Entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of the Sponsor’s choosing, in the State of New Jersey, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technologies systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. Entries that are obtained through unauthorized sources are void. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
10. WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Flight Centre Travel Group (USA) Inc, d/b/a Liberty Travel, 5 Paragon Drive, Suite 200, Montvale, NJ 07645, Attention: Director Retail Marketing. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
*Conditions apply: Special promotions valid on new bookings only. Contact Liberty Travel for further details. Save up to 79% and receive My Time benefits is based on a 4-night stay at Panama Jack Resorts Playa del Carmen. Valid for travel thru 2/28/20-12/20/20; must book by 3/26/20. Blackout dates apply and other restrictions may apply. EXPO Coupon: $100 off coupon is not redeemable for cash. Limit one coupon per booking. Offer applies to new vacation package bookings only. Valid on any Liberty Travel land, cruise or tour packages of $1,500 or more. The offer is not valid on air-only bookings. For cruise bookings, the discount be will applied as an on-board credit. Coupon offer must be booked between March 5th, 2020 – March 15th, 2020 and paid in full by March 31st, 2020. Travel must be completed by December 31, 2020. Margaritaville Island Reserve Coupon: Savings up to $150 will be deducted from the total cost of vacation of 4 nights. Savings up to $200 will be deducted from the total cost of vacation of 5-6 nights. Savings up to $300 will be deducted from the total cost of vacations of 7 nights or longer. Booking of a 4-night minimum vacation required. Coupon offer must be booked between March 5th, 2020- March 31st, 2020 and paid in full by March 31st, 2020. Travel must be completed by 12/20/2020. Coupon offer is only valid at Margaritaville Island Reserve by Karisma, Riviera Cancun. Blackout dates may apply. Offer is not valid on air-only bookings. $100 EXPO Coupon is ONLY combinable with the additional $50 EXPO coupon that will be offered to customers who pre-register and attend select events at https://expo.libertytravel.com by 11:59pm March 7th, 2020 and the Margaritaville Island Reserve Coupon. Offer applies to new vacation package bookings only. Offer valid only while supplies last and can be pulled at any time. Liberty Travel does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the offers displayed. Valid only at the Liberty Travel retail locations. Liberty Travel does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the offers displayed
Flight Centre Travel Group (USA) Inc d/b/a Liberty Travel
5 Paragon Drive, Suite200, Montvale, NJ 07645
*Liberty Travel Stores-- Locations for the Live Your Best Cruise Life Sweepstakes, Friday, March 6, 2020. Liberty Travel Stores hours may be found at libertytravel.com/stores:
- New Hartford, NY -8502 Seneca Turnpike, Utica, NY 13413
- Levittown, PA -1293 E. Lincoln Hwy, Levittown, PA 19056
- Madison Ave, NYC —269 Madison Avenue, Unit 1, New York, NY 10016
- Commack, NY -5074 Jericho Turnpike, Commack, NY 11725
- Davie, FL -2054 S. University Drive, Unit 48, Davie, FL 33324
- Boca Raton, FL -8903 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434
- Massapequa, NY - 5050 Sunrise Highway, Massapequa Park, NY 11762
- Vineland, NJ -3849 So. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ 08360
- Nanuet, NY -52 East Route 59, Nanuet, NY 10954
- East Brunswick, NJ -636 Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Levittown, NY -3483 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, NY 11756
- Toms River, NJ -1 Route 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08753
- Danbury, CT -7 Backus Avenue, Danbury, CT 06810
- Selinsgrove, PA -A3 Susquehanna Valley Mall Drive, Selinsgrove, PA 17870
- Wayne, NJ -1034 Route 23 North, Wayne, NJ 07470
- Bayshore, NY -1755 Sunrise Highway, Bay Shore, NY 11706