Get Pampered in Paradise at Our Favorite Spas
When you want a relaxing vacation the Caribbean and Mexico should be where you’re headed. Along with tranquil turquoise water and serene sandy beaches, you’ll find plenty of resorts with decadent, on-site spas. So whether you indulge every day or choose one special treatment, you’ll return home with an even bigger vacation glow. Here are a some of our favorite spas, along with signature treatments that will have you craving a spa day right away.
Choose between Cancun and Punta Cana to experience the integrated wellness experience at the Majestic Resorts signature Blossom Spas. With a philosophy that blends new health technology with ancient healing techniques, guests will leave feeling better inside and out. A few special treatments include:
- Sensory Saffron with Shell Therapy – This exotic massage combines massage techniques using conch shells along with the antioxidant power of aromatic saffron.
- Orange Crush Body Scrub – Micro-particles of orange peel provide energizing exfoliation for ultra-soft and luminous skin.
- Majestic Express Facial – Combines active ingredients, including fruit extract, milk, and oatmeal for healthier-looking and radiant skin.
With locations in Jamaica, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic, Excellence Resorts’ Miilé Spas have an indoor-outdoor ambiance to truly immerse you in nature as you luxuriate in the serene decadent treatments. As Excellence resorts are adults only, there are plenty of couples spa options. A sampling of their menu includes:
- Lavender Bliss Couples Ritual – You’ll both start the relaxing experience with a lavender, mint, and vanilla scrub, followed by a warm essential oil and pear stem cell-infused body wrap and a sublime massage.
- Soothing Botanical Facial – Repair and renew with this calming, chamomile-infused facial that’s perfect for sensitive or sunburned skin.
- Milk Mousse Bath – Replenish skin’s nutrients that are depleted by the sun with this delicate milk bath that infuses skin with marine collagen and milk proteins.
The world-class spas at Zoëtry are worth the trip alone, thanks to their holistic spa treatments with a focus on rejuvenation and wellbeing within its award-winning Thalasso Center & Spa, featuring treatment cabins, saltwater pools, and steam rooms. Thalassotherapy treatments use heated seawater, seaweed, marine mud, minerals, and natural nutrients to release toxins and to send you into pampering bliss. A few other specialized treatments include:
- Vitamin C Sun Repair Treatment - This anti-aging and sun-repair facial uses nutrients from fresh oranges for a zesty spa treatment that will leave your skin glowing.
- Deep Cleansing Facials – Diminishes pores and deeply purifies skin.
- Bamboo Scrubs – The spa harnesses the natural power of bamboo to gently exfoliate and purify the entire body.
Unbelievable spa settings, rejuvenating treatments, and a fusion of European and Asian spa experiences instantly help calm both body and mind. Start your spa day in the sauna or steam rooms followed by a quick hydrotherapy shower. You can go straight to your treatments or relax in the deluxe Jacuzzi or hydro-reflexology pool. A few of Le Blanc’s signature treatments include:
- Olympic Massage – Perfect after an active day swimming or hiking, this massage restores energy, eliminates tension, and improving circulation.
- Aloe Wrap – Le Blanc’s remedy for sunburn and sensitive skin uses an aloe-nopal Chaya cooling gel to soothe and provide relief to anyone who fell asleep in the sun.
- Diamond Facial – The signature facial treatment at Le Blanc uses biotechnology to regenerate and energize the skin, combining sophisticated ingredients with anti-aging properties for fresh, glowy skin.
Transcendence is more than possible in Playa del Carmen at SPAzul at the Hilton. Here, ancient rituals, holistic treatments, and an ultra-modern setting make for an incredible spa experience. And the Temazcal stone steam bath and hydrotherapy circuit lift this spa to new heights. Features like full-body therapies, hydration wraps, and deep-tissue massages are just the norm. Other unique treatments include:
- Mayan Massage – Combines multiple massage techniques, including deep tissue and hot stones, accompanied with aromatherapeutic oil candles.
- Chocolate & Red Berries Wrap – Cranberries and sugar gently exfoliate the skin before it’s enveloped in a nourishing full-body chocolate wrap. The treatment topped off with a creamy, sculpting blackberry souffle cream.
- Blueberry Antioxidant Facial- Perfect for all skin types—even sensitive—this gentle facial includes a treatment made from antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables to moisturize and rejuvenate.
Ready to relax and renew on your next vacation? Contact your Liberty Travel consultant today to start planning.
Please note: Travel requirements and health standards are continually changing. Visit our Traveler Resources Hub for up-to-date information and learn more about the entry rules of your specific destination and to plan your next vacation.