Why Use an Expert for Group Getaways
Most of us love attending destination weddings, family reunions, and other great group events. However, no one actually prefers the planning part. And it’s no wonder… finding the best location for the event, coordinating everyone’s schedules, and making sure everything is set down to the last detail is not easy. Yet there’s a simple way to turn that never-ending to-do list into a checklist with only one item—call a consultant. Letting a professional handle all the hard stuff leaves you ready to have more fun (and even save more money). Here’s why a Liberty Travel Group Expert is your destination event planning secret weapon:
1. Count on 24/7 Customer Care
Taking care of travel plans for ten, twenty, or a hundred people definitely requires a special skill set. Your dedicated group travel expert makes the whole process effortless, all the way through planning, packing, and traveling.
While You’re Planning
Liberty Travel’s Group Experts can guide you through choosing the right destination, transportation, and accommodations to meet your specific needs. We also coordinate your guests’ bookings for you so you don’t have to juggle your party’s payments and last-minute changes (more on that momentarily).
While You’re Packing
Before you travel, your Group Expert ensures that your entire party has what they need for a smooth trip. Visa checks, passport checks, and insider tips for your destination are all part of the package. Plus, we’re here to field any of your last-minute questions.
While You’re Traveling
You can count on a real person to watch your back during your group trip. If anything doesn’t go according to plan, you can rely on the relationship you built with your consultant, along with our afterhours support team to be beside you every step of the way.
2. Benefit From Up-to-Date Travel Knowledge
Group trips will be more complicated than ever thanks to travel restrictions, entry requirements, and health protocols. Your Group Expert stays abreast of the constantly changing world of both domestic and international travel. Plus, you have access to Liberty Travel’s wealth of information and the ability to book with peace of mind.
- Our Traveler Resources Hub provides you with the knowledge you need, including destination information, preparation tips, and what travel companies are doing worldwide to promote enhanced protocols.
- Liberty Travel’s Peace of Mind Collection showcases our handpicked partners offering flexible cancellation and change policies.
- We are committed to giving you expert guidance, incredible value, true peace of mind, and superior service. It's what we've always done, and now it’s more important than ever. Beside you every step of the way. [hyperlink to campaign landing page]
3. Leave the Coordinating to Someone Else
At Liberty Travel we make booking group getaways incredibly easy.
- You’ll get a customized registration website for your trip (so hunting down RSVP’s is a thing of the past).
- Our Group Experts take care of juggling special requests, multiple departure points and dates, and all of the other details you don’t want slipping through the cracks.
- And for all those times Aunt Sarah suddenly says she’s bringing cousin Logan instead of cousin Lily, we offer name changes without a fee.
4. Get Insider Rates & Perks
With our vast industry network, we know exactly where to find the best rates for your trip. Your Group Expert will break down your options and tailor your itinerary to perfectly suit your needs and budget. Traveling in a group makes you eligible for all kinds of fabulous little upgrades. Your Group Expert makes sure you don’t miss out on any of them. Some of the most popular perks we source include*:
- Discounted fares
- Exclusive group amenities
- Private transfers
- Complimentary green fees
- Complimentary wedding packages
- Complimentary seat assignment
- Complimentary room upgrades
Now is the time to start planning group trips for 2021 and 2022. Talk to an expert today to take the stress out of your destination wedding, family reunion, corporate retreat, or any other group getaway.
*Conditions apply. Group booking perks are vary based on participating partners and minimum guests/passengers apply. Ask your Group Expert for full details.