Destination Weddings by Liberty Group Travel
Your love is extraordinary. Your wedding should be, too. Want to get married on the beach or in a storybook castle? Liberty Group Travel’s destination wedding planners can take care of the details. From lavish ceremonies in historic buildings to barefoot ceremonies on the beach—Liberty Group Travel’s destination wedding planners take care of everything, so all you need to do is say, “I do.” From helping you select a beautiful wedding venue to planning a game of golf with the guys or a spa day with the girls before the ceremony, Liberty Group Travel has you covered.
Your Destination Wedding Perfected
Dreaming of a destination wedding but unsure of where to start? We’ve got all the details covered. Join us for our Destination Wedding Expo on December 1st to get inspired and meet with planning experts.
When Planning Your Destination Wedding, It’s the Details That Matter
From helping you choose the right destination and venue for your wedding to making sure the food, flowers, and ceremony are just right, your Liberty Group Travel destination wedding planner understands that the details matter. We’ll connect you with local vendors, venues, and transportation. All-inclusive resorts take care of accommodations and food for your guests. We can even help plan your bachelor or bachelorette party at the resort. If you can imagine it, Liberty Group Travel can plan it.
Destination Wedding Planning Checklist
A Year Before:
- Contact your Liberty Group Travel destination wedding planner. We can help you choose a destination, venue, or all-inclusive resort that’s just right for you and your guests. Liberty Group Travel can take care of the details, including connecting you with vendors, photographers, caterers, and transportation.
- Put together your guest list.
- Send out “Save the Dates.”
10 Months Before:
- Choose your bridal party and research visa and travel requirements for your guests of honor.
- Let Liberty Group Travel set up your custom wedding website.
- Book accommodations, flights, and block off hotel rooms for your guests.
6 Months Before:
- Order wedding invitations and send them out.
- Finalize arrangements with vendors.
3 Months Before:
- Finalize menus, book hair and makeup preparations, and let Liberty Group Travel plan additional tours for your guests.